- The name's PRIYOM HAIDER aka Primo. Brace yourself for the epicness. :) I'm a second generation American citizen living today in Hollywood, California living the dream working hard towards a successful acting career.
- Love all my family, friends and coworkers. There's literally a person of every profession in my family history. Starting from doctors, lawyers, teachers, bankers, to even plumbers and security guards. Someone's got to be an actor, so yes, that's me. Watching Terminator 2 as a little boy pretty much did it for me.
- Was an outcast in high school, notorious in college, and currently making history world wide. Quit high school early - got a diploma with flying colors - only to go to and graduate college early from the University of Georgia (with HOPE Scholarship) with a dual degree in Finance (BBA) and Film Production - and immediately made the big move to Los Angeles!
- Major fitness nut - as nutty as they get. Formerly a 125lb skinny kid, today, an avid weight lifter with a pretty strict routine and diet. I don't do drugs, smoke, or drink, quite frankly I've never even been drunk in my enitre life. Motivated plenty of people to get into fitness and am also a personal trainer.
- Moved to Los Angeles with nearly zero knowledge about the business, not even actors headshots. Just had the attitude of "Pack my bags, go and figure it out", and sure have come a long way today - still moving forward with drive paralleled by very few.
- I am very musically inspired. Music inspires me to act a certain way, write scripts, generate movie ideas, and even lift 300+ lbs. I've been told to have an eclectic taste in music. Seriously, check out the playlists :)
- My heroes(in no specific order of greatness) are not only just actors, but people that motivate, entertain and inspire me: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mark Wahlberg, Robert DeNiro, Al Pacino, Marlon Brando, Brad Pitt, Christian Bale, Will Smith, Jack Nicholson, Jim Carrey, Vin Diesel, Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Bruce Lee, Keanu Reeves, Wentworth Miller, Dwayne Johnson, and John Cena. If it were possible to have an ultimate hybrid of them - it'd be Priyom Haider. ;)
- Starred in, wrote, directed, produced, and edited my own controversial comedy short to get myself into the Screen Actors Guild (SAG). Even pumped out an action movie! Made billboards & posters all over Los Angeles and New York City. Nope, not a super alien from the planet Kepler-22b, just simply a multi-talented, intense, hungry, career motivated monster.
- I am a true Scorpio, and was privileged to have a birthday on 11-11-11.
- I blur the line of difference between an actor and a movie star.
Tweets by kingpriyom